Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My first Blog!

Kate Zipp should be one proud lady. This is the first thing I have ever blogged. Ever. I've adamantly avoided blogging on my myspace and facebook accounts, but Old B. is so wonderful and has such a power over me that I had to step out of my shell and blog. I have nothing to blog about, particularly. I suppose if anyone out there knows how to make mad hand made pasta, you should come by and lend a hand for this Sunday's Italian lunch! Also, if you have nothing to do for the next three evenings, I'm in a cheesy OMTA musical review cabaret called "Knock First" It's Thurs, Fri and Sat at 8pm and Sat a 2 at Wilder Main. I think it's like three bucks.

Um...This is a lame first blog ever, but I think I'll live.
-Alex

2 comments:

Laya said...

hola
me llamo Laya
soy estudiante en EspaƱa (Barcelona)
me gustaria realizar un intercambio con lengua nativa de ingles.
si algien esta interesado
comentadme en mi blog

gracias

Laya

L^2 said...

Hi Aiden,
This blog looks really old, so I really hope you get comment notifications, especially since the comment I left for you over at the Puppy Raising blog seems to have been deleted.

Anway... Congratulations! You are a winning bidder in my Guide Dog Puppy Sponsorship Fundraiser auction!

You have won the following items:
A Light Nap Holiday Cards - with your high bid of: $10.
Santa's Little Helper Holiday Cards - with your high bid of: $10.
Chocolate Lab 2012 Wall Calendar - with your high bid of: $18.

Before Friday (08-19-2011), please pay for your items by making a donation of at least the total of your winning bids = $38 - to my fundraiser project's online donations page here: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/l-squared/guide-dog-puppy-sponsorship
All major credit cards are accepted there, as well as U.S. debit cards. (All payments are billed in U.S. dollars.)
If for whatever reason you are unable to use this online method for payment, please let me know as soon as possible so we can arrange for you to mail the donation payment for your items directly to me instead.

Also, please provide me with your mailing address (either in a blog comment or email me at yellowdogphotog (at) gmail (dot) com), so your items can be shipped out to you promptly when your payment is received. All 3 items will come to you directly from the printer - CafePress. I can either wait until the company updates their calendar templates for 2012 and send all 3 items together then (this would save me some $ on shipping). Or I can send the cards now and keep you posted on the status of the calendar. Let me know which you would prefer.

Thank you SO MUCH for participating in my fundraiser auction!!! Guide Dog Jack and I really appreciate your support! I hope you enjoy your cards and calendar!

L^2 & Guide Dog Jack